How to cleaning thin section bearing?
After the thin Section bearing is disassembled, the thin section bearing can be cleaned. The cleaning can be done with a toothbrush, so that some details can be better cleaned. When cleaning, pay attention to washing off the oil stains in the thin-walled bearing. Oil stains will also affect the use of thin-walled bearings. Some common cleaning methods are:
1. Cleaning by water treatment method. Using water as the medium, the water produces multi-beams, multi-angles, and high-pressure water jets of different strengths through a special equipment system to thoroughly cut, crush, squeeze and flush the scales, attachments and blockages in the equipment to be cleaned In order to achieve the purpose of cleaning.
2, dry ice cleaning. The temperature of dry ice particles is extremely low, so it has unique thermodynamic properties. When the dry ice particles are impacted by compressed air on the surface of the object to be cleaned, the dry ice will sublimate rapidly, and its volume will expand nearly 800 times within a few thousandths of a second. At the same time, heat exchange is generated with the surface of the parts to be washed to achieve the purpose of cleaning the surface of the parts.
3. Chemical cleaning. It uses organic or inorganic cleaning agents to be added to the interface of the equipment to be cleaned to disperse and strip insoluble scale, oil, biological sludge, etc., and at the same time react with chemical agents to form complexes or water-soluble salts, so as to achieve Purpose of cleaning.
How to Lubricate thin section bearing ?
Thin section bearing Grease selection
(1) Look at the appearance. No matter what color the grease looks like, the grease body should be a uniform thick paste. If you open the package, you will see slick oil on the surface, the color of the grease surface is different or the skin is hardened, or the consistency is significantly reduced, or the grease surface is mixed Emulsification and whitening due to moisture, or qualitative change caused by non-sealing of the grease surface, these greases are not usable. Grease of the same quality, the larger the volume, the better the quality.
(2) Smell the smell. It can be basically distinguished when opening the grease package. Normal grease is opened, or you can smell the grease by hand inciting, and there is no obvious peculiar smell. If there is some strange smell when opening the package, then we must Consider whether the bearing grease has expired.
(3) Try the feel. Generally good bearing grease is pinched up by hand, and it will not feel like a hand, but will be smoother, and this is the sensation caused by the addition of additives. If the grease feels obvious to the touch, it means that the quality of the grease itself is not good, or the grease has been stored for too long, so it is not recommended to choose it.
(4) Burn with fire. If it is a better quality bearing grease, it will not make any noise when it is burned, nor does it have a particularly unpleasant smell. Of course, it will smoke, but the color of the smoke that comes out is not black. As the area where the black smoke burns will become smaller and smaller, you can use some auxiliary tools to remove a little bearing grease and ignite it with fire. If the grease drips down, it means that the dripping point of the grease is low, and vice versa. After burning, look at the amount of residue to see the quality of the grease. Due to the high dropping point of lithium-based grease, the grease cannot be ignited with fire.
2, Thin section bearing Lubrication method selection
(1) Manual lubrication. This is the original method, in the case of insufficient lubricating oil in the bearing, use an oiler to supply oil. However, this method is difficult to maintain a certain amount of oil. It is more dangerous to forget to refuel due to negligence. It is usually only used in occasions of light load, low speed or intermittent movement. When operating, set a dust cover or ball valve on the refueling hole and use felt , Cotton, wool, etc. as filter devices.
(2) Drop point lubrication. Usually used for light-duty and medium-duty bearings with a peripheral speed of less than 4～5m/s, supplying roughly a fixed amount of lubricating oil from the container through holes, needles, valves, etc., the classic one is an oil drip cup. The amount of dripping depends on the lubricating oil Viscosity, bearing clearance and oil supply hole positions vary significantly.
(3) Oil ring lubrication. The lubricating oil from the oil sump is brought to the bearing by a ring that is hung on the shaft and can rotate (only for the lubrication method of horizontal shafts). It is suitable for medium-speed and high-speed bearings with a shaft diameter greater than 50mm. The oil ring is seamless Yes, when the bearing width-to-diameter ratio is less than 2, only one oil ring can be used, otherwise two oil rings are required.
(4) Oil rope lubrication. Relying on the capillary and siphon effect of the wick to guide the lubricating oil in the oil cup to the bearing, it is mainly used for light-load and medium-load bearings with a peripheral speed of less than 4～5m/s. In addition, the wick can filter the whole process. The role of.
(5) Oil pad lubrication. Use the capillary action of the oil cushion to apply the lubricating oil in the oil pool to the surface of the journal. This method can keep the friction surface clean, but the dust will also block the pores and cause insufficient oil supply. The oil supply of oil pad lubrication is usually only 1/20 of oil lubrication.
Contact : Mr.Jimmy
Tel : +86 755-28993894
Mobile : 15606681685
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address : Building A, Baocheng Taizhihui Industrial Park, No. 8 Caiyun Road, Longgang District, Shenzhen